to Lead Wellness Programs
Learn to lead simple tai chi qigong movement exercises and relaxation techniques using Online Program.
Learn to Lead the Qigong Movements and Relaxation Techniques in the Senior Wellness Activity Programs (sitting version).
- Facilities who want their staff to lead the movements and relaxation exercises in the Senior Wellness Activity Programs.
- Compliments the Senior Sitting Wellness Activity Programs providing a structured process to learn to lead the movements
- Awards Exercise Leader Certification
- Easy to learn tai chi movements – gentle relaxing movements – which has been shown to benefit people of all ages.
- Certification to lead the movements
- Contributes to staff development and retention programs
- Creates valuable client programming – both fun and meaningful content
- Compliments our Senior Wellness Activity Programs
- Exercise Leader Resource ebook with exercise series summary and scripts for relaxation techniques.
- 5 Online modules on vitality qigong, inner balance qigong, tai chi movements series and 20 relaxation techniques.
- Modules introduce each movement with a specific focus, and then organizes them into various practice sessions, showing how to combine and use in different ways
- Education on what is tai chi qigong, its benefits, and how it works from a Western and Eastern perspective.
- Program certification with written evaluation and demonstration of movement exercises.