Cloud Hands (in horse stance)– enhance coordination, mind balance, alleviate insomnia & arthritis
- Hands follow the same circle path but in opposite directions.
- Shift weight to one side and turn outward. The hand on that side in at the waist facing the body, the opposite hand is at the level of the eyes. Both arms are bent at the elbow and hands are parallel.
- Allow body to pull arm across in front of eyes, other hand follows lower.
- Movement starts in legs, which turn the body, which turn the arms.
- Switch the hands and then repeat to the other side.