Health & Wellness Enterprises LLC was founded in 2002 and provides programs dedicated to improving the health, wellness, and spiritual growth of individuals by impacting the body, mind and spirit. Corporate, school, community and special populations (such seniors and people with disabilities) have benefited from our programs. We empower individual to improve their health and wellness.
We combine the best of Eastern and Western Healthcare in offering integrative options for personal and employee wellness. We combine expertise in program development and implementation, outcomes management, research, and integrative healthcare to provide accessible, usable and easy to implement programs for promoting relaxation and living the low stress life. We have found the use of tai chi qigong, meditation and other relaxation exercises to be a great way to accomplish this healthy lifestyle.
Kathy Levac RN MS MQT
With over 25 years experience in healthcare, Kathy is a respected researcher, author and national speaker on health issues. She has presented workshops at the local, state, and national level, and has led numerous initiatives to improve health in preventive medicine and over 30 diseases. She offers programs on a variety of evidence-based health and wellness topics to individuals and groups.
Registered Nurse with Masters Degree specializing in implementing change.
Extensive continuing education in Integrative Health and Eastern health strategies.
- National Qigong Association (NQA) credentialed Level 3 Advanced Qigong Instructor & Medical Qigong Practitioner
- Qigong and Tai Chi Made Easy Instructor – Institute of Integral Qigong & Tai chi (IIQTC) certification
- Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) (a branch of Chinese Medicine) – International Institute of Medical Qigong (China)
- Meditation, Mindfulness & Mind Training education – White Conch Dharma Center.
- Yogic Healing and Conscious End of Life training in Tibetan Buddhist System
- Healing Touch Nursing Certification Program in Human Energy Systems (Level 4)
Extensive experience in Stress Management programming – Western Techniques and Integrative Health
- Yale University School of Medicine Coping with Work and Family Stress Program Certified Facilitator
- Former Corporate Wellness Program Instructor, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Published in Journal of Nursing Care Quality, and presented research at the National Wellness Conference. Chairperson of the NQA Research and Education Committee.
Extensive experience in program development and implementation in healthcare and outcomes management programs – client centered, evidence based, outcomes focused.
Health and Wellness Enterprises LLC was founded in 2002 by Kathleen A. Levac RN MS. She is a respected author and national speaker with over 30 years of experience in health care and helping people improve their lives.
Hear about her journey to a healthy living lifestyle!